How do I add the green seal to my website?
Thank you for purchasing the Go Green upgrade! You received the code for the green seal via email. If you need us to send the code again, please contact Customer Support. Below are instructions for adding the green seal to your website.
If You Have a WordPress Site:
- Log into your WordPress admin area. (Add /wp-admin to the end of your URL. For example, if your URL is www.mysite.com, you get to your WordPress admin area by going to www.mysite.com/wp-admin.)
- Click on “Appearance” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on “Widgets.”
- Drag the Text widget from the Available Widgets section over to the Primary Sidebar section on the right.
Paste the HTML code above into the Text widget.
- Click “Save.”
- The seal will now appear on your website.
If You Have a Non-WordPress Site:
1. Log into your cPanel. (Add /cpanel to the end of your URL. For example, if your URL is www.mysite.com, you get to your cPanel area by going to www.mysite.com/cpanel.)
2. Click on “File Manager.”
3. Choose the root directory for the domain you will be working with, or public_html if you are working with your core domain.
4. Locate your “index.html” or “index.php” file and click once to highlight.
5. Click “Edit” from the menu bar on the top of the screen.
6. Confirm the edit.
7. Locate an appropriate place in the HTML code for your new green seal. Try and find a place that will look visually appealing.
8. Paste the code into your HTML text.
9. Click “Save Changes” at the top right of the screen.