A winner will be chosen on Friday, August 10, 2012, and contacted by email
Have you had an experience with Brain Host’s hosting services that you want to share with others? Write your personal review of our services at one of the sites below and receive an extra entry in the Kindle Fire Summer Sweepstakes!
- Write a review of Brain Host at one of these sites documenting your real-life experiences with our hosting services:
- Email the link to your published review, your name and phone number to email@example.com
- Receive an extra entry. It’s that easy!
Brain Host – Eco-Friendly Web Hosting At Its Best
Data centers are perhaps the main contributors to the web hosting industry’s energy consumption problem. Data centers are where the servers, computers, data storage devices, and other equipment used by web hosts are housed, and they consume huge amounts of energy. Approximately half of this energy is used for cooling, since hot spots in data centers lead to service interruption. The impact of data centers on the environment has grown as the demand for Internet-based products and services continues to rise, and if we do not act soon to find alternative sources of energy, this could lead to irreversible environmental effects.
We’re Looking For Talented Individuals
Here at Brain Host, we are always looking for talented individuals that share the same passion and dedication that we possess to join our team, and help make our already excellent products and services even better.
Brain Host is proud to currently offer opportunities in the following career areas:
- Information Technology
- Creative Writing
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design
- Product Development
If you find our company interesting and want to learn more, or if you think you would make a positive addition to the team at Brain Host, we’d love to hear from you. Just send us an email or give us a call at 1-877-586-4694 to learn more.
Join us on Saturday, September 17th from noon to 4 pm at Musica, 51 East Market Street, Akron OH, 44306. The entrance fee is one penny- first come, first served!
Please feel free to stay after the show for our charity happy hour from 4 to 6 pm. One dollar from every drink purchased will go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Acts cannot be longer than three minutes.
- If you sing or rap a song, it must be rated PG and about Brain Host.
- Group acts cannot contain more than six people.
- Any performers under 18 must have parent or legal guardian present to sign a release form.
- One performance per person, no exceptions.
- All performers must sign a release authorizing us to film them and use their footage in our online video.